Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I went to this castle when I was in 6th grade for a 'Sound of Music Tour' with some classmates/best friends of mine. Didn't appreciate it nearly as much as I should have and I'm desperate to go back. It was beautiful, Germany and Austria were fantastic, and this one is what the "castle" at Disney World is inspired from. See? It's imperative I go back.

Bradenton Beach, Florida
Bradenton Beach, Florida
Click here to download
Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany You should see this castle from called 'Marien castle'. I was a great view when I visited last year.
Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany    You should see this castle from called 'Marien castle'. I was a great view when I visited last year.
Click here to download
I went to this castle when I was in 6th grade for a 'Sound of Music Tour' with some classmates/best friends of mine. Didn't appreciate it nearly as much as I should have and I'm desperate to go back. It was beautiful, Germany and Austria were fantastic, and this one is what the "castle" at Disney World is inspired from. See? It's imperative I go back.
I went to this castle when I was in 6th grade for a 'Sound of Music Tour' with some classmates/best friends of mine. Didn't appreciate it nearly as much as I should have and I'm desperate to go back. It was beautiful, Germany and Austria were fantastic, and this one is what the "castle" at Disney World is inspired from. See? It's imperative I go back.
Click here to download
Berlin, Germany - Europe travel
Berlin, Germany - Europe travel
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment